Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our First Christmas!

Here we are on Christmas morning


I know this is really late, but I figured that I would still write about it. For our first Christmas together, Darrin and I stayed at his family's house in Payson. We went there the Sunday before Christmas and stayed there until the day after Christmas. It was so wonderful! For a while, our plans were to have me go home for a couple days over Christmas and then I would come back to Provo to be with Darrin. Then, I got the idea from my mom to surprise him by coming back on Christmas Eve, but Darrin kind of ruined the surprise :) He kept telling me that he wanted to come to Idaho with me so I ended up just telling him and we decided to spend the whole break together. What a great decision that was! We went to Idaho for New Year's (wow, I made that a pretty terrible holiday for Darrin... we played the longest game of Phase 10 EVER).



Now we are both back in school and the semester is going pretty well. It is so much better having Darrin in school with me. We get to do homework together (instead of me staying up later or waking up earlier to do it so I could spend more time with him). I am in my second semester of the teaching program and Darrin is doing his prerequisites for the accounting program while he works on his Chinese major.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Menos! This is great! Hopefully we can stay in touch this way too, since we are both getting terrible at calling each other. :/ You are too cute!