Friday, March 29, 2013

spring break

I never realized exactly what I was missing at BYU with no spring break. Since Darrin is at Gonzaga, he got a spring break (and today he got off for Good Friday and he gets Monday off for Easter). Gotta love the Catholics this weekend :)

For spring break we went to Idaho and I had a blast. Darrin mostly studied for his upcoming CPA tests. Poor guy. Doesn't get a break. I got to spend all that time with my mom and sister and my sister's kids. The only pictures I took were of this trampoline place. Logan had a meltdown at the beginning but luckily ended up enjoying himself. Picture Overload!!!















2 comments:

Laura said...

I see your cute little baby bump! You are adorable! I'm glad you had so much fun for Spring Break!!! Logan looks happy!

Kaylynn said...

Yay! I love all the pictures... and I saw your cute baby bump, too! Good luck to Darrin on the CPA exam!