Tuesday, January 15, 2013

christmas in idaho

 This is what we call our second Christmas. We were able to stop in Idaho Falls for a little more than a week to see family. My brother and his family visited from California so we got to see them for a few days. We don't get to see them very often so that was as special treat!

Two sweet cousins, Rose and Violet, hugging hello. Rose and Logan soon became good friends and were doing this often each time we would see Rose. 


My sister's family also lives in Idaho Falls so we got to spend a lot of time with them as well as my parents. Here is Angela with her youngest, Rose.


Matthew and Vanessa playing in the playroom together.


One activity my mom planned was to make caramel apples for everyone. I got pictures of most of the kids eating their apples.
David: 


Rose:


Veronica and Hannah (who were more interested in the toppings than the caramel and apples)


Hailey:


Angela:


Logan and Violet:


We were also able to go bowling, make chocolate houses, go shopping, eat lots of yummy food, and spend a lot of time with family. I am so grateful our families live close enough to each other that it isn't a big deal to see both during the holidays. We had such a good time on our Christmas vacation!


2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Logan has the cutest smile EVER! I love it. I would've loved to see you, but it looks like you guys had so much fun. Next time you're in town, we'll definitely make it happen! :)

jackie e said...

Rachel, it was so great to see your family, especially your sweet Logan!