Thursday, January 3, 2013

18 months...almost 2 months ago...

I meant to post these a while ago, but seeing as I haven't posted anything lately I guess now is a good time. Back when Logan turned 18 months (Beg. of Nov) I wanted to make sure and get some pictures of him in good lighting since most of my pictures are indoors with my not-so-great camera.

So I took him outside and made him smile for pictures. 
Here's the best one...too bad the ugly barbeque is in the background.


More interested in the leaves.




Let me inside! It's cold out here!


I don't know when I took these but he sure was enjoying his noodles!



3 comments:

Teri said...

Hehe, what a CUTIE!! I'm so glad I rediscovered your blog and got to see this cute little boy! What a stud. Miss you terribly! It was great talking to you recently!

Tara said...

I see both you and Darrin in him. He really does have gorgeous eyelashes that will attract the ladies for sure! I hope your life is going well! Let's really make a chat date sometime soon!

Laura said...

The noodles pictures look like my kids!!! They must be related or something! :) SO glad we're related to your amazing family!!!
Love you!