Wednesday, April 9, 2014

9 months

Bennett man is already 3/4 of a year! He has already been outside of me for 1 month more than inside me, which is sad to think about. He's at the age where he does new things almost everyday. It's so fun to watch.


He started crawling this past month. He mainly does the army crawl because it's faster, but sometimes he'll crawl the regular way


At his 9 month check up he:
Weighed 19lbs 15 oz (around 50th percentile)
and Measured 28.5 inches (around 50th percentile)

My chubby little guy isn't so chubby anymore...but he sure eats a lot still!



(I love this picture)
As time goes by, Logan becomes more and more interested in playing with Bennett. It makes me really excited to see them play more and more.


I caught him sleeping on his belly, all snuggled up...


But, I forgot to turn the sounds off from the camera, so he quickly woke up.

This month, Bennett got 4 teeth (in 2 weeks!). I can't say they were a very pleasant 2 weeks. Especially considering that dad was away for a good part of that time on a business trip.


For some reason he loves crawling under the exersaucer. He'll even flip over once underneath and just play there for a while. He also likes climbing on top of the toy basket and the book basket.

At the very end of this month he started sitting up. He usually prefers to be on his belly or crawling though.


He's turning into a little bit of a mama's boy (or a daddy's boy). He'll climb all over us until we pick him up.


He loves to go to the glass door and look outside. He'll even go behind the curtains if they aren't open so he can see out. 

It has been warm enough that he got to try out the swing for the first time. He wasn't too sure but I think he likes it now.


He loves his food and isn't too picky (yet...) Here he had just eaten blackberries in yogurt.
I can't believe he'll be a year in 3 short months!

3 comments:

Louisa said...

Oh man! I love that picture of him just waking up. How cute.

Maren said...

I love seeing Logan and Bennett together! :) Give them extra kisses for me!

Amy said...

Ah! He is getting so big!