Friday, March 11, 2016

3 months

Danny turned 3 months just after the new year.
This was the first time I had a very new baby at Christmas time. Having a baby (brand new or not) around Christmas makes me so emotional. Every time I would see a nativity scene, I would think about Mary holding her brand new baby, Jesus Christ.

Darrin's sister and her family came to visit during Christmas, so we went to see the lights on temple square and their beautiful nativity. It was freezing! Danny is there, but he was sleeping :)


I took pictures of the boys for the Christmas card. Here are a couple outtakes. Who knew the 2 month-old would be easier than the 2 year-old?



After Christmas was almost over, the boys were tucked in bed, I thought back on the day and realized I hadn't taken any pictures of Danny (that wasn't really the case...) I felt awful. He woke up crying shortly after and I took it as a sign that I should take some pictures of him by the Christmas tree :)



Logan and Bennett like to lie next to Danny when I set him on the ground


He started smiling very easily this month and sleeping better, which makes for a happy mama!

1 comment:

Laura said...

We had SO much fun with you! The 2-year-old is so much like Darrin, and we all know how much he likes to look anywhere EXCEPT at the camera! ;) Your kids have such great personalities!