Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Logan is 2!!!

Logan turned 2 on May 3rd. I can't believe my baby is already 2. Yes, his tantrums sometimes show it, but usually he is such a happy little guy.

Here he is opening his first present (from grandma and grandpa) shortly after he woke up. 

He's telling you he got a tractor from grandma and grandpa.


He loves playing with his two tractors together. Here is his cheesy smile...


Opening presents from mommy and daddy.


The next day we had some of Logan's friends over for a hot dog party. Here are Sadie and Ty.


His new tent from them.


All the kids (minus Lila) in the tent.


His dump truck cake. Maybe I'll just buy his cake next time...


Ready to blow out the candles.



2 comments:

Louisa said...

That cake looks awesome! Great job. Thanks for your comment by the way. I feel good about the situation, but it's nice to know I have someone to talk to that has gone through a similar experience. I hope everything is going well with this 2nd pregnancy!

Kaylynn said...

I LOVE that picture of his cheesy smile... it reminds me of a picture of you, but I can't find it! And that dump truck cake is awesome... you are super talented!!