Friday, January 10, 2014

hair

Logan seems to have inherited at least some of my curl. 
I wanted to grow it out really long, but Darrin insisted I cut it because it was looking gross.

Here he is before: (it doesn't show how bad it was looking...)
(He is roaring like baby lion, his most favorite cuddle buddy these days)


And the after:


Side view:


Top View:


Shortly after cutting it, I went to a Relief Society Christmas party, and got quite a few compliments on it :)
This is what he thought of it: (He kept asking to see his mohawk in the mirror)


Darrin didn't really like that either... 
so here is the final after:


2 comments:

Tara said...

Ha ha it looked so cute as a Mohawk! Logan's eyelashes kill me. They are gorgeous!

Laura said...

HA! I love the mohawk! We did that with Josh's hair when he was younger - so fun! :) I'll see if I can find the picture!
Love you!