Thursday, October 2, 2014

summer

These past couple of months have been a little...interesting. Out of the last 7 or so weeks, Darrin has been gone about 4 and a half of them. I guess I haven't had much motivation to blog. But, in an effort to catch up, here we go.

One of the most memorable things we did this summer was visit family and friends in Utah and Idaho. It went by way too fast and the drive back felt like it took about twice as long as the drive there. 

On the way there, we stopped by one of my good friend's houses. Katie and I were roommates freshman year. 



Dallin and Logan
It's too hard to get a non-blurry picture of two toddlers...




All of us (Ryan, Dallin, Katie, Michael, and us)

One fun thing we did while in Utah with Darrin's family is go to the Life Science Museum at BYU that had just been remodeled. There was a really cool exhibit by Elder Packer, who carves birds. 


Grandpa with Logan


Aunt Natalie (aka Lolly) with Bennett


Grandpa with some cousins. (Maia, Logan, Lilly)

We also got to visit our good friends, the Davis family. Maren and I were roommates a couple years in college.


I love this picture of Logan and Jordy. It looks like Logan is waiting for Jordy to whisper a secret into his ear.


Maren and I.


 Cute, happy Jordy, with Tyler in the background.

No comments: